DEAM’s offer includes horizontal furnaces from ECM Greentech, a French company and leader of the industry at a globlal level. Thanks to their great expertise, ECM can offer models for both R&D and large-scale production.
Common features of ECM Greentech’s horizontal furnaces:
- Capability to run processes from vacuum to atmospheric pressure
- Process automation capability
- Possibility to make numerous variations to the basic configuration of the systems, in order to satisfy all customer’s requests
- Indendent heating zones for increased temperature uniformity
- User-friendly software, possibility to have SECS-GEM connection with the fab’s host computer
ECM Greentech’s furnaces can process wafers up to 8 inches, 12-inch systems are at an advanced stage of development, and can be discussed with the customer if requested.
The different processes that can be run by ECM’s furnaces include:
- Wet oxidation (SiO2)
- Doping (boron and phosphorus)
- LPCVD (oxides, nitrides, silicon, tungsten, SiC, SiPOS)
High temperature vertical furnaces
In addition to the horizontal furnaces, ECM Greentech also offer high temperature vertical furnaces, both for R&D (up to 300mm) and production (up to 200mm). The main application of these systems is the processing of SiC and GaN, particularly oxidation, post-implant annealing and graphene growth. Common features of ECM’s vertical furnaces are:
- Compact footprint
- High process repeatability
- Advanced heating technology
- Optional SECS-GEM connection
To receive further information about our complete offer related to thermal treatment processes, you can directly contact us at the “Contacts” section of this website.